Reach is a social media marketing initiative created especially for churches and ministries.
Pastors are well aware of the power of social media and the tremendous benefits that can be gained from social media ministry. Mega churches and large ministry organisations use this tool very effectively. However, small congregations and ministry organisations cannot do that. They are prevented from getting into the social media ministry for three reasons.
- Producing video / audio messages or writing content, especially for social media in the midst of existing work, is too challenging.
- Relying on volunteers to manage social media sites is not sustainable. Because they will do it for a few days and then put it aside because of their personal workload or for other reasons. This experience has already been had by many pastors.
- If you hire a secular social media marketing company, they probably have no idea what the church is, what the vision is, or what God’s word is. In the world of social media marketing, doing it for a business organisation is one thing, and doing it for a church or ministry is quite another. These companies charge a very high fee for this service too.
To address this gap, ELelet has created a new campaign called Reach.
- It is not necessary for you to provide social media-specific content. Our team of Christian writers and video editors takes your Sunday messages and old videos and audios and publishes them in a social media friendly way without changing the meaning of the message.
- We have a team of writers, designers, and video editors who are dedicated specifically to this project. So there is no chance of your campaign getting interrupted for any reason.
- Proverbs 24:6 says, “For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in an abundance of counsellors there is victory.” Why is social media marketing necessary for a church or ministry? What sort of audience should you address with your sermons and vision? We have Christian experts on our team who know exactly what kind of response you need to get from your target audience and can strategize accordingly.
- In addition to receiving a little monthly payment that any tiny congregation might afford, we also invest a portion of that money in paid advertising for you. As a result, you can observe daily additions to your follower base in the demography you desire. As a result, after a few months, you can have thousands of followers following you on social media.
- We don’t provide the same service to all churches or ministries; instead, we customise our services to fit the needs of each organisation on various social media platforms, taking into account its mission, its style of ministry, and its available resources.